Ogede Primary Health Center (Before)
- Successful Implementation of HAF Project (2014/2015 World Bank/Lagos State Aids Control Agency)
- American Ambassador PEPFAR Small Grant Program for the construction, completion and Equipping of Ogede Primary Health Center (2015/2016 USAID FUNDED)
- Establishment of Jim Paul Generation Next Initiative Children and Adolescent Resource Health Center (2004)
- Enrollment and registration of 500 Orphan and Vulnerable Children in Ogun and Lagos State including the provision of Nutritional, Educational, Psychosocial as well as Health Support for the Children
- Enrollment and Registration of 120 Caregivers
- Active kids Clubs and Caregivers meeting conducted monthly
- Establishment of Community Child Care Forum
- Over 50 Medical Outreaches/HIV Counseling and Testing conducted within various communities in Lagos and Ogun State
- Partner with Ifako Ijaiye local Government to conduct Yearly Routine Immunization Programs at our facility in Lagos State.
- 50 Caregivers enrolled and trained on Income Generating Activities (IGA)
- Establishment of Laboratory services.
- Establishment of Library services.
- Establishment of a Care Centre for OVC, a place for recreation and learning ICT.
- Establishment of Skill acquisition centers
- Training and empowerment of 100 care givers.
- Farming and agriculture.