Who We Are
Jim Paul Generation Next Initiative(formally Jim Paul Foundation) is a Non – Governmental Organization (NGO) Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC/IT/39105). The organisation was officially established in May 2010 with the inauguration of her Children and Adolescent Resource Health Centre in Lagos State, Subsequently the organisation extended its operations to Ogun State and Oyo state in 2014 with a vision of Empowering more African Children and Women in Healthcare, Education and Economic wellbeing.
The organisation have been involved in service deliveries targeted at Women and Children including IDPs through its networking activities and partnership with philanthropist, Corporate Organisations, Local and State Government, line Ministries, Agencies and Departments.
Jim Paul Generation Next Initiative (JPGNI) has over 7 years programming experience working in resource poor settings in the country with highly skilled staff experienced in social works, psychology, medicals as well as educational development. The organisation utilises comprehensive, integrated, community-based approach to programming through her core competencies in service delivery for orphaned and vulnerable children (OVC), in school youth and out of school youth programs, HIV/AIDS Prevention, Economic Strengthening, Care and Support.
The Board of Trustees comprises of well placed individuals of different Profession who provides policy guideline and direction. The organisation has six regular staff, ten (10) active volunteers, under the authority of the Executive Director who oversees the affairs of the organization while the Program Manager handles the day to day running of the organisation.
RESTORING HOPE IN CHILDREN’S FUTURE
EMPOWERING AFRICAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN HEALTHCARE, EDUCATION AND ECONOMIC WELLBEING
TO PROVIDE SERVICES AIMED AT REDUCING DISEASE, IGNORANCE AND POVERTY
ACCOUNTABILITY, COMPASSION, TRANSPARENCY
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
- TO REDUCE THE BURDEN OF CHILDHOOD DISEASES IN COMMUNITIES THROUGH CHILD AND ADOLESCENT RESOURCE HEALTH CENTERS
- TO STRENGTHEN THE CAPACITY OF MOTHERS, CAREGIVERS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN’S HEALTH.
- TO INCREASE COMMUNITY AWARENESS THROUGH ADVOCACY & SENSITIZATION ON CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS HEALTH BY COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION AND PARTNERSHIP.
- TO ENHANCE ACCESS OF ORPHANS AND VULNERABLE CHILDREN (OVC) AND THEIR CAREGIVERS TO HEALTH, EDUCATIONAL, LEGAL, NUTRITIONAL, PSYCHOSOCIAL, PROTECTION, SERVICES AND SUPPORT.
- TO EMPOWER CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENT WITH INFORMATION, LIFE SKILLS THROUGH CAPACITY BUILDING AND ENGAGEMENT IN HEALTH PROGRAMS
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Lagos State Aids Control Agency(LSACA)
- Asssociation of Orphaned and Vulnerable Children NGOs in Nigeria(AONN)
- Health Facility Monitoring and Acreditation Agency(HEFAMAA)
- Ministery of Women Affairs and Social Development.
NAME AND DESIGNATION OF CONTACT PERSONS
Dr Temitayo James, Executive Director (+2347034184444)
Mrs Alice Amolo, Program Manager (+2348026756778)